XLA provides international development, disaster assistance, humanitarian relief, and political-military affairs support for programs and initiatives led by the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). We have the experience and expertise to respond to international disaster relief efforts, such as the Haiti earthquake and the Japan earthquake/tsunami. We are also experienced in supporting requirements around the globe in austere environments such as the Democratic Republic of the Congo and South Sudan.
- Personal Services Contract recruitment and management.
- Rapid surge response to international disaster zones to support humanitarian relief efforts.
- Outreach and Communications including responses to Congressional Inquiries, a wide range of information products and public outreach (including social media).
- Monitoring and Site Coordination for training, development and construction projects.
- International program analysis and grants management.
- Design, implementation and management of international development programs to support gender equality, governance, rule of law and citizen security.